Is your business trading for a minimum of 12 months, with 10 or less employees and an annual turnover of less than €2m? Did you know that you can avail of a voucher from your Local Enterprise Office to upgrade your website?
Tell me more…
For companies with limited online trading, LEO are offering finance under their Trading Online Voucher Scheme in a bid to encourage companies to make their websites compatible with the growing demand for online purchasing and/or booking. With only 23% of Irish businesses capitalising on this direct sales channel, there are a large proportion losing out to foreign companies. In 2012, global online buyers reached 903 million and this number is expected to increase to 1.32 billion by 2016 (source: Statista).
What else can the vouchers be used for? Click here or scroll down below.
Why you should upgrade to e-commerce
Everyone understands that the internet has changed the way in which many people purchase goods and services. It is not enough to have a website that shows what your company’s product is, you have to enable people (your potential customers) the opportunity to book or purchase from your website. The aim of every business is growth and with this online trend set to continue, the time to act is now.
What can the vouchers be used for?
- IT Consultation
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website
- Implementing Online payments or booking system
- Purchase of Internet related software
- Purchase of online advertising (this purchase cannot make up any more than 30% if approved Voucher costs and can only be drawn down in one payment phase)
- Developing an app (or multi-platform webpages)
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy i.e. social media marketing
- Consultation with ICT experts for early stage adopters of online strategy
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an on-line trading activity
(source: LEO, 2014)
How can MakinMediaMobile help you?
Our expertise in web design ranges from one page, responsive websites to more complex multiple page websites with online booking system. Commencing a new website can seem a daunting task so let us take the worry and stress out of it by creating templates, advising on content and much more!
Once your new site is up and running, we will provide regular website analytics such as viewer demographics and more. This valuable information can help with content marketing and social media campaigns.
For further information or to discuss any of the above, contact us today.